Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

 

With the measures of being isolated in order to manage COVID 19 I have felt my stress and anxiety increase, especially frustrated about not being able to go to college. This has caused me to feel chest pains, shortness of breath, grief, wanting to eat more food than my body needs, and having a lot of trouble falling asleep.

What helps me to cope with this confinement is to support myself with the people I live with, talk to my friends, my boyfriend and my partner. It also helps me a lot to have other activities like reading a book, cooking and meditating.

I feel that the pandemic has made us reflect on how important it is for human beings to socialize, how important it is to live each day to the fullest because we do not know what may happen tomorrow and it has also forced us to look at ourselves and take charge of ourselves.

The plans I have when the pandemic or quarantine is over are to go back to college, to be able to play sports like before, to see the people I love and to be able to feel free again.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: What's like to study psychology ?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit