Post 4: What's like to study psychology ?


I am a psychology student and I decided to study psychology because I feel and believe that it is a career that focuses on helping people, that fascinates me, it would leave my heart full to know that I can help someone feel better, also to feel that I contribute a grain of sand to create a better world and also I find the mind and human behavior very interesting, it is fascinating. Psychology has many options of specialization and that also makes me like it a lot, some examples of that are clinical psychology, labor psychology, educational psychology, legal psychology, forensic psychology, etc.

 

Studying online I find that it is very difficult, since it is more difficult to concentrate because there are many distractions compared to face-to-face classes, for example the television, the noise that can be in the house, being all locked up trying to do their own thing. It is super complicated to make friends at the university or at least it was more difficult for me compared to what it could have been, almost at the 7th week of classes you can make a friend of course, with whom we still do not know each other in person, even so it is more solitary to study online.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown