POSTING 2: The best holidays ever

 

My best vacation ever was in 2018 when I went to Chiloé, which is in southern Chile. We spent about a week and a half there and also stayed in some very nice cabins which had a very nice wood stove.

I went to Chiloé with my mom, my mom's husband, my sister and my brother and with them we visited many places.

We visited many places because we went in my mom's husband's car, so it was easier to move from one place to another, so we could visit churches, parks, islands which were inside Chiloé, we went to museums and we also went to eat in many different places, it was very entertaining because we ate a lot of seafood and fried salmon, which we had never eaten that way.

This has been the best vacation because we could all relax a lot, we enjoyed the trip and it was also a very nice family time, the weather also made it very special because it was nice to be in the cabin with the wood stove eating cookies while it was raining and watching the beautiful scenery.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: What's like to study psychology ?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown