Post 5: My Future Job

 

I would like to work in the specialty of forensic psychologist and thus be able to work with the PDI doing psychological profiles of criminals, helping the victims or also creating psychological profiles of the perpetrators.

If I have to choose between working outdoors or indoors, the truth is that either option would suit me, it is not like I prefer one over the other, it all depends on what my work requires at that time.

 If I had to travel for work I would like it to be within the country, as long as it is not by plane, since I am afraid of airplanes for that reason I would not like to travel to other countries, it would be a little uncomfortable and distressing.

 As for my salary, I would like it to be proportional to the time and effort involved in the work I am doing, but the truth is that I am not that ambitious when it co
mes to earning money, as long as I earn a fair salary I will be satisfied.

Now none, since the specialty is taken later but the one I would like to take is criminal and forensic psychology, since those are the specialties that call my attention for now but I also have in mind that this may change over time.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: What's like to study psychology ?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown