Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

 

I would like to take the course because having a specialization, master's or doctorate degree makes professionals more qualified to take on challenges at the work level and perform in complex positions that require knowledge and skills that are not acquired at the undergraduate level, in addition to increasing remuneration levels by 30%. It will also allow me to increase my knowledge in the field that really interests me, in order to be able to become a person with a lot of knowledge. All of the above reasons translate into greater possibilities for the person who does postgraduate studies to consolidate professionally and reach a better standard of living, not only in economic terms but also intellectually.

The subject I would like to study is criminal psychology, which is dedicated to elaborate the psychodiagnosis with the intention to foresee a prognosis and consider an adequate treatment by studying the personality of the criminal. Likewise, criminological psychology integrates the therapeutic work aimed at modifying the subject's antisocial behavior.

The truth is that I am not sure if this can be studied here in Chile, I understand that only forensic psychology is here, in that case I would like to study in another country but hopefully online, that is to say I would like to be able to access to study criminal psychology but online since I do not want to leave the country.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: What's like to study psychology ?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown